Do you handle the technical setup or just creative?
The Email Lady offers a variety of packages designed to help you get the most out of email marketing, no matter your budget.
Packages range from...
- DIY Toolkits (copy and graphics templates, strategy recommendations, coupon codes, and more). These toolkits are basically everything you need to start email marketing, including expert guidance.
- Creative only packages - copy and graphics, handed to you to deploy as you choose!
- Full-service - everything from creative to technical setup, weekly account monitoring, and more.
- Custom - need a custom solution? No problem. Just book a consultation and let us know how we can help!
I want a custom email marketing solution. Can you help?
Yes! If you’re looking for a custom email marketing solution for your e-commerce store, you’re in the right place. Simply book a consultation and let us know how we can help!
What’s the best email service, provider for e-commerce stores?
If you’re an e-commerce store, you’re faced with a lot of choices when it comes to email service providers.
Our recommendation is Klaviyo. It comes with the most out-of-the-box features, it’s user-friendly, and their reporting will give you all of the numbers you need to make profitable decisions for your brand.
How big of a list do I need to make money with email marketing?
There is no magic list size.
Even with a list as small as a couple thousand, you can start to see significant increases to revenue. If you have a smaller list, don’t worry (and don’t wait). Sending to your list regularly and experimenting with opt-in forms and offers will help you see results faster than the “let’s wait on this” method.
Take a look at this screen shot taken just one week after implementing the starter kit with a list of just over 2,000.
What kind of results can I expect?
If you’re brand new to email marketing, we’ll begin by aiming to generate 20% of your revenue from email using a mix of basic and advanced flows. Once we hit that milestone, we’ll continue to aim higher using segmented flows, targetted messaging, and live campaigns.
Does The Email Lady only send promotional/sales emails?
It’s recommended to send a variety of emails to your list. This includes both nurture/content-based emails as well as sales emails. No matter your industry, we are able to create all emails for your account, including content emails. We’ll do this by browsing your site and authority sites in your niche to find relevant and accurate info.
What’s included in the DIY packages?
The DIY packages include…
- Copy Templates
- Coupon Codes
- Suggested timing and sequencing
- Promotional suggestions
- Graphic Templates (in Canva)
- Suggested subject lines
- Instructions for use
What’s included in the done-for-you packages?
Done-for-you or full-service packages come with the following:
- Branded emails with custom copy and graphics.
- Email buildout inside your Klaviyo Account.
- Quality testing of emails before they are scheduled and sent.
- Monitoring of emails as they are being sent.
- Weekly account optimization.
- A/B testing of all emails.
- A/B testing of existing or new opt-in forms.
- Monthly reporting with strategic suggestions for future flows, campaigns, promotions, and other marketing opportunities.
- Quarterly reporting of key metrics.
Which email service providers do you work with?
Klaviyo is currently the industry standard when it comes to e-commerce stores. For this reason, The Email Lady works mostly with the Klaviyo platform and is currently a certified Klaviyo Partner.
If you are interested in using your existing email service provider, please contact us for more information.
What aspects of email marketing does The Email Lady handle?
The Email Lady offers full-service email management packages that take care of all of your email marketing needs. This includes, but is not limited to…
- Consulting and Strategic Planning,
- Integration with your shopping cart,
- Flow buildout,
- Template creation,
- Initial/new store set up,
- Monthly on-going services,
- Campaign and flow management,
- Branded emails with custom copy and graphics,
- Email buildout inside your Klaviyo Account,
- Quality testing,
- A/B testing,
- Reporting and analytics
- And more…
Can I afford The Email Lady’s Services?
We have a package to suit any budget.
If you’re just starting out and not yet driving traffic or converting sales, we suggest starting with one of our DIY Toolkits. These kits provide all the guidance you need to create effective and high-converting flows so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to turn visitors into paying customers as your store grows.
As your store begins to drive additional traffic and convert sales regularly, we suggest one of our Starter Kits. These custom kits will set you up with basic and advanced flows and provide a solid base for email marketing success.
Although results will differ from client to client, many clients experience a total of 20% of their total revenue coming from email marketing once they have set up their flows and begin sending out weekly email campaigns. Again, this number varies and there are no guarantees, but this is a good starting point to evaluate whether you will get a return on your email marketing investment.
This number typically increases once we optimize your flows, establish a regular sending cadence, and create highly-targeted emails for your varying segments.
Typically, email marketing is highly profitable for brands who sell physical products, who consistently drive traffic, and who are able to convert visitors on their site.
How long does it take to see results when I first implement email marketing?
If you are already driving traffic and converting visitors, email marketing could have an immediate impact on sales.
In particular, 3 sequences will help boost your sales almost immediately. These are all included in the full-service Starter Kit or could be built out during your first month on a monthly email management package.
How do I work with The Email Lady?
Schedule a time to connect. On the call, we’ll discuss your business, your goals, and see if we’re a good fit to work together on a done-for-you service.
If you prefer the DIY route, browse the shop for instant downloads and get started today.